Richard Harding Plumbing and Heating Ltd is a successful, long-established business, currently celebrating its 25th year. We pride ourselves on our exceptionally high quality of service and workmanship.
Our Team of Engineers
We pride ourselves not just on having some of the best people in the business, but on each and every one of us being friendly and 100% trustworthy. When we come into your home to work for you, you can trust us.
You've no doubt seen our distinctive red and black vans about town. What you won't see is that most of our team have attended a CPR Heart Defibrillator course, which is good to know - just in case. As of the start of 2017, we carry a heart defibrillator machine in one of our vans. We think this is such an important thing that we have even helped raise money to help buy a defibrillator for the 2nd Worthing Scout Group.
Gas Safe Registered
All our engineers are regulated by a governing body which until recently was known as Corgi. It is now Gas Safe. We are fully qualified gas installers and for your peace of mind we are FULLY insured.
We believe we are only as good as our recommendation. So why not have a look and see what our clients have been saying about us on Check-a-Trade.
Worcester Bosch Approved Installer
All Richard Harding Engineers have been trained to the highest standards by Worcester Bosch to install and commission all of their products. You will also benefit from an exclusive 10 year parts and labour warranty. Terms and conditions apply.
One call does it all...
Just one telephone call and one of our engineers will visit you to assess your heating or plumbing requirements, whether its simply fixing a tap, redesigning a bathroom or installing your central heating system, we are happy to quote for any type of work and can organise other trades/companies to handle any additional work that may be required.
We are the COMPLETE PLUMBING SERVICE... Making Water and Gas work for you.
Richard Harding Plumbing and Heating Ltd has a One hour minimum charge but thereafter charge in 30 minute increments, so you’re only paying for the time worked by the engineer.
From the moment you place a call, our tried and tested formula is there to give you the peace of mind that comes from having Richard Harding Engineers on the job.
- Driving Licence: A full driving records check is carried out on all our engineers with the DVLA and they are all fully insured.
- Uniforms: Our operatives all wear clean company uniforms and will arrive at your property in clean, sign-written vans.
- Qualifications: Our operatives are fully qualified in their respective trades.
- Company ID: All our operatives carry company identification cards with a recent photograph at all times, and are happy for you to inspect their cards at any time.
- Insurance: All operatives are covered by our public liability insurance to protect you against any unexpected mishaps.
- Transparent Charges: Richard Harding will always give you an estimate or make you aware of the hourly rate before commencing any work.
- Ongoing Customer Service: Should you have any queries about recent or forthcoming work, then please call our office on the number below.
- Data Protection: Customer information and other records are dealt with strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Customer Details: Under no circumstances will any customer's details be shared, sold or in way passed on to any third party.
For more information please call us on 01903 50 30 40 or contact us via our contact form.
Making Water and Gas work for you in the Shoreham, Lancing, Worthing and Littlehampton area